Netspend offers many convenient features and has a wide network across the United States. One of the good features is making a transfer using someone’s Flashpay Id. This pose explains how to find and use the identification to send money. Plus, you will be able to learn about Netspend and its features.
Find and Use FlashPay Id
Netspend owns a service called FlashPay. The feature allows you to receive funds to your Netspend prepaid card account and send money to other Netspend accounts. So, it is like an identification number of your account. You will automatically be assigned with a unique FlashPay Id. Go to the Netspend website and log into your account to find the id. If you want to receive fund from other Netspend account holder, just simply send your FlashPay Id.
Once you find the Id, you can make an online transfer. There are many easy ways to send money to someone else that is also on the Netspend network.
Netspend is a payment company owned by TSYS which is also a payment firm. TSYS processes whopping 27 billion transactions per year in 80 different countries. TSYS serves more than 50% of the world’s largest banks and provides solutions to merchants and businesses. Netspend, however, was not part of TSYS from the beginning.
Netspend was founded by Sosa brothers in 1999. In 2011, Netspend signed a partnership with PayPal. It was 2013 when the firm was acquired by TSYS. Netspend has two mainstream products – prepaid cards and business solutions.
Netspend has very simple and fast process to sign up. Since it is prepaid cards, they will not check your credit and will not charge activation fee. However, to start using a prepaid card, you should activate your card and verify your identification. So, to simply put, order a card, activate and verify identification, and add money to spend. It is the whole process that you go through.
Netspend prepaid cards provide three convenient features.
- Direct Deposit: You can set up a direct deposit to add money to your Netspend prepaid card account. Netspend says that if you use this option, payment will arrive up to 2 days faster. You can link your Netspend account to various payment sources as below.
- Paychecks from work
- Tax refunds
- Social Security benefits
- SSI, or Supplemental Security Income
- Railroad Retirement Benefits
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service Payments
- Unemployment benefits from state (different by state)
- and more
- Mobile Account: You can create a mobile account to access your Netspend information online. The mobile app enables you to see the balance and your account details. Plus, using your mobile phone, you can remit and receive money. This app helps you to find the nearest reloading locations if you want to visit an offline location. One exciting new feature that’s added lately is that you can now take a photo of your check to put that amount into your Netspend account.
- Anytime Alerts: Don’t miss your visibility toward what’s happening on your account! You can configure your account to send notification via email or SMS. It is not just about transaction occurrences. You can also get notified when a certain spending limit is met. Anytime Alerts provides you with an interactive search function as well. If you want to check your balance, simply send a message with “BAL”. If you send “RELOAD”, Netspend will inform you of the nearest reload locations.
To start using a prepaid card, you need to select one of the two pricing options – Monthly Plan and Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Depending on your use cases, you may fit more into one of them. If you want unlimited transactions, get paid by Direct Deposit, or/and use the card often, Monthly Plan will be suitable to you. If you don’t use your card often incurring fewer transactions, Pay-As-You-Go will be better for you.
If you are a small business owner, read through this section since Netspend has many good features.
- Small Business Prepaid Mastercard: Unlike credit cards, you can spend the amount that’s in your prepaid card account. It can be a good habit to use a prepaid card because you will spend what you have. This restriction can be useful for small businesses. You can plan a monthly budget for corporate expenditure and limit the spending for the month. You can distribute a Netspend prepaid card to several employees and you can still track in one place. This can be very convenient during tax time.
- Incentive: I believe that financial reward to your employees is the best way of recognizing their contribution to your firm. Imagine that as a corporate benefit, you give the Netspend prepaid card and send financial incentive to the card. You can send away the same or different amount to the cards. For your brand awareness and loyalty, you can put your company’s logo on the card.
- Tip Network: Depending on your financial situation, it can be difficult to pay tips to your employees on a certain day – especially in the short-term. Netspend’s Tip Network gives you a flexibility of not having to fund your master settlement account in advance. Netspend handles that day’s tips, and you can pay back the amount in 2 days.
- Paycard (Skylight PayOptions): We found that you can pay out incentives and tips. Then why not salary? With Paycard, you can centrally manage your employee’s payroll online. No more paperwork.
- Expense Management: You will want to strictly manage your corporate expenditure – meaning you don’t want to spend more than what you have. As mentioned above, with the Netspend prepaid card, you can effectively manage your spending.
Finding and using a Flashpay Id is not difficult. If you could have some time to learn many more ways to make a transfer, it would be helpful for you to use your Netspend account and prepaid card. Since you can load money at a retailer store such as Walmart or H.E.B., consider carrying your card at the nearest grocery store.