This post will explain how to know if someone unadded you on Snapchat. I also added a video link for you to follow step-by-step.
Will Snapchat ever alert me when someone unfriends me?
The answer is no. When someone unfriends or blocks you, Snapchat doesn’t notify you. If it was that easy, you wouldn’t even bother to search for a way. When you get unadded, you can still send a message to or see the stories of the person who unfriended you. If you get blocked by some person, you can figure it out by sending a message to that person. Your message cannot reach that person.
How can I find out then?
Fortunately, there still are some ways to figure it out. Depending on your or your friend’s privacy setting, one of the following ways may not work.
Check your friend’s Snapscore
- Search your friend’s name on Snap chat.
- Click the person’s name to see the person’s yellow icon.
- If you and your friend follow each other, you will be able to see some numbers (Snapscore) next to the person’s name on the icon.
- If you cannot see any Snapscore, this may indicate the person unfriended you.
- However, if the person changes privacy settings not to show the score, you will not be able to see it even when the person hasn’t unfriended you.
Check your friend’s Snapchat status
- On Snapchat, tap the chat bubble icon that exists at the bottom left corner.
- Double-tap on the username to send a snap.
- Tap the circle icon.
- Tap the send icon.
- Check the snap status that appears below the person’s username.
- If it says “Pending…” or if the arrow icon next to the username is grayed out, this also might indicate that the person has deleted you from the friend list.
Try to add by username
- Go search the user you want to check on Snapchat.
- Tap “Add by Username” and search that person.
- If you see the person’s name, it is likely that you are unfriended.
If you find the guide above difficult, check this YouTube video guide. I hope you can find it easy this time.
Finding out if someone unadded you on Snapchat is not difficult. You can follow the guides I wrote above or simply watch the YouTube video. I hope that you can figure it out easily.