This post will explain how to unarchive Instagram photos with a video guide. I also added a video link for you to follow step-by-step more easily.
Hidden Instagram photos
It is obvious that you want to unarchive Instagram photos because you have already archived (hidden) them. You might have hidden them because of various reasons. I explained in another post when you’ll want to hide your posts or photos on Instagram.
I understand that things have changed and you want to show your hidden Instagram photos back to your friends. Let’s find out how to make them reappear.
How to unarchive Instagram photos
Follow the steps below.
- Log into your Instagram and tab the small profile icon at the bottom right corner to enter your account page.
- Tap the three stacked-lines icon at the top right corner to open a menu list.
- Tap the Archive option to find your archived (hidden) photos. You may have to tap Archive at the top to move between archived photos and videos. Since you are wanting to unarchive photos, make sure you are in the photo section.
- Find the photo to unarchive and tap it to make it larger.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right corner to open additional post options.
- Tap “Show on profile” to unarchive the photo and make it reappear in your main feed.
That’s it! If you can follow these steps, you can show your hidden photos again to people.
If you found the steps above difficult to follow, check this YouTube guide then. I hope you can un-hide your photo successfully this time.
This video guide not only explains how to archive your Instagram photos but also how to unarchive them.
That’s it! Thanks for reading.